This guide for the newbie Airplane Passengers
Now, traveling by plane is no longer an impossible thing. With the presence of many online travel agencies that offer cheap air tickets, now anyone can get on a plane. If this will be your first experience on a plane, it will certainly find many new things that are quite confusing. Starting from how to check-in, where to wait for the plane, what to do on the plane until arriving at the destination airport. But do not worry, here is a complete guide for you who first took the plane.
- Buy tickets, then you will get an e-ticket is required to check in at the airport later
- Packing bags and suitcases that will be carried with weight do not exceed the free baggage provided by the airline and do not carry prohibited items in flight,. ach airline has its own policy regarding free baggage limits. This is important you know to keep you from paying extra due to excess baggage.
- You must know where the departure terminal of the airline you are using
Day of Departure
- Arrive early to the airport, at least 2 hours before departure time
- Prepare e-ticket and also ID card for check-in
- Check-in and register the baggage (if any)
- After check-in and boarding pass, go to the gate on your boarding pass to wait for the flight
- Immediately board the plane when it is call for boarding. Make sure you do not go wrong plane.
- Register your luggage at check-in at the airport so as not to trouble your movement. Do not take all your stuff into the cabin. Remember, you have a share of luggage according to the airline policy you use. You simply bring one bag into two cabins that contain valuables, such as smartphones, jewelry, wallets, and so on. What if your baggage weight exceeds the allowable limit? You can purchase additional baggage at the rate specified by each airline.
How to see the flight number listed on the boarding pass
- When entering the plane, pay attention to the seat number indicated on the boarding pass, place the luggage on top of the available compartment, sit down and attach the seat belt
- While on board, you must adhere to the cabin crew’s instructions to support the comfort and safety of the flight, such as switching off the phone, not smoking in the toilet, watching the cabin crew performing flight instructions such as how to wear and remove seatbelts, Buoys and so on
At Destination Airport
- Do not stand before the plane actually stops and the seat belt plug is turned off
- Take the luggage you place in the cab compartment
- Walk quietly and regularly to the airport building
- If you have luggage, go to the baggage claim immediately. Pay attention to airline information and flight numbers on the screen to make sure you do not get the wrong luggage waiting
- After picking up luggage, you can go straight to the airport exit