The Most Fabulous Vacation of All
The perception of Cruise vacations is changing radically. People used to consider them too expensive, racy, or exotic for the typical individual or family. This notion is rapidly dying.
1) First, Cruise vacations are usually much simpler to plan than the typical, relieving folks of worries regarding auto breakdowns and fuel bills, hotel bookings, amusement park fees, constant entertainment and snacks for the kids, etc. Cruises are ideal for family vacations, for romantic getaways, or for second honeymoons.
2) Because accommodations, meals, entertainment, recreation, and gratuities are generally included in your cruise price, vacation cruises can be less expensive than air-and-land based vacation packages. The price of your vacation includes all of your meals and in-between snacks on-board, your accommodation, activities, children’s programs, and entertainment. Typically, your only extra expenses are alcoholic drinks, port of call restaurants, optional shore excursions, and personal services such as a spa treatment.
3) Third, Cruise vacations are all about choices-a wide array of choices. If you want to dress up for meals and eat in the formal dining room, you can. Or, you can dress down and eat in the cafeteria or the café. In the evening, a choice of activities awaits you: a show, some blackjack, or karaoke in the lounge. When the ship arrives at various ports, you can get off and explore or stay on the ship and lounge by the pool. If you are traveling in a group, there’s something for everyone.
4) Cruise ship food is worth a separate mention in this list of pluses. From gourmet meals that showcase renowned chefs, to pizza parlours and buffets, to dessert tables, the choice is yours whether to sit down for a delectable five-course feast or grab a hamburger at the bistro. The only thing that is guaranteed is that you will not go hungry on a cruise. Regardless of which cruise you choose, all cruise lines pamper their guests with first-class service around the clock.
5) Fifth, Cruises revitalize the mind and spirit with peaceful and majestic scenery. Because of special programs for the kids and teens, parents have an opportunity to relax and enjoy each other’s company. Ships stop at many exotic ports of call – some far more attractive than the typical family overland stops.
6) Lastly, few vacations offer the enjoyment of wildlife on land and sea that many cruises offer. How many family vacations offer the possibility of seeing whales, porpoises, sea lions, bears, bison, or wolves on one cruise? How many offer the chance to see gorgeous tropical birds and sea creatures, tortoises and game fish? It’s time for you to try a Cruise. You simply can’t let your entire life pass you by without going on at least one such adventure. Check it out.